60cm to 90cm There is a video on our Facebook page
The seal can be fitted with the door in place.
1. Remove old seal, make sure all the hooks are removed.
2. Stretch the seal from the top left-hand side to the lower left-hand side.
3. Then across from the top left-hand side to the right-hand side.
4. Now fit the top centre clip.
5. From the bottom left side stretch the seal to the right-hand side and push in to the clip hole. If you are lucky it will drop in place. Do not worry if not, you can use a wooded spoon handle to push it in place. Then fit the centre clip.
6. Job done
30cm to 40cm
As above without the centre clip.
Now test your door.
Had your old seal snapped? = Seal Replaced
Had your seal split? = Seal Replaced
Is there excessive hot air escaping when using a fan setting, from oven door and can you push or wobble the door when it is closed? = See Below
Does the door drop lower than 90 degree, when fully open? = See Below
You may require new hinges and runners as the door is not closing correctly. If left the excessive hot air will eventually burn out or reduce reliability of the new seal, if the door is extremely loose it will damage the 9-function switch or create timer failure
If after fitting the door seal and your door is not as tight as you think it should be, you can book a service call for a new set of hinges and runners. If you live in our red area on our web site, we will give you £10 discount on our callout, if you mention Reference ‘Door seal Purchase’.